A  BRIEF  HISTORY OF WBC

Hawkesville Bible Chapel

Wallenstein Bible Chapel

1931 - Sunday School started at Hawkesville Gospel Mission

1934 - First Breaking of Bread service held at Hawkesville Gospel Mission

1939 - Hawkesville Gospel Hall was built

1951 - Hall was extended by 12 feet

1960 - Named Hawkesville Bible Chapel

1968 - Wallenstein Bible Chapel built

1975 - New church plant in Elmira (Woodside Bible Fellowship)

1978 - New church plant in Listowel (Listowel Bible Chapel)

1989 - New church plant in Alma (Alma Bible Church)

1999 - New church plant in Heidelberg (Heidelberg Bible Fellowship)

2005 - New addition with gym, classrooms and sanctuary

2009 - Completed Phase 1 & 2 of the new addition

2018 - Started Phase 3 expansion to make more space for WBC Kids program


Other Documents